Salt 106.5 COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Sunshine Coast Christian Broadcasters Association Inc. trading as Salt 106.5
The following general contest rules apply to all Salt 106.5 contests, run on-air and/or online. They may be amended or varied from time to time by Salt 106.5. Special rules may apply to particular competitions, in which case an addendum to these rules will be made for that contest. Please enquire with Salt 106.5 for any special rules for contests you wish to enter.
General Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise specified in special contest terms and conditions, no person may enter any contest more than once.
- All prizes must be collected within 90 days from the date of winning. After that time, unclaimed prizes will be dealt with according to legislative requirements. It is the sole responsibility of winners to collect their prize. Salt 106.5 will not notify winners of time remaining.
- All prizes, unless otherwise specified, are to be collected from Salt 106.5 studios 2 McKenzie Road Nambour QLD 4560. Proper identification will be required (valid driver’s license, passport, student card etc.)
- Winners under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Both individuals must sign an affidavit/release prior to the receipt of the prize.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless winner is otherwise advised. Where Salt 106.5 elects to post a prize to a winner no responsibility will be accepted by Salt 106.5 for the safe and effective postal delivery of the prize.
- Competitions are not open to:
- employees of Salt 106.5, their spouse, parent, natural or adopted children or siblings,
- contestants who have won a prize/prizes valued individually or collectively from Hope 103.2 in the last 28 days,
- contestants living outside the Greater Sunshine Coast metropolitan area.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be redeemed for cash and must (where applicable) be used on the dates specified. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Salt 106.5 excludes all warranties in connection with any prize to the extent permitted by law.
- In very unique situations, designated representatives will be allowed to accept prizes. Written authorization from the winner is required. Letter must include representative’s name, photocopy of winner’s photo ID or driver’s license. Salt 106.5 will qualify what constitutes a ‘unique situation.’
- In the event where a specified prize becomes unavailable, Salt 106.5 reserves the right to offer the winner another item of equal value.
- Salt 106.5, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or for any claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with any contest promoted by Salt 106.5.
- All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Salt 106.5 excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
- All contestants release from, and indemnify Sunshine Coast Christian Broadcasters Association Inc. (ABN 88 280 613 828) against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize(s) or participation in any contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
- Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Salt 106.5 to use winner’s name, suburb or residence, recording of winner’s voice and likeness for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation.
- Salt 106.5 is not responsible for lost, interrupted communications or unavailable network server or other connections, failed telephone, mid-delivery or computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- All entries by internet are sent entirely at the risk of the entrant. If there are any difficulties arising out of the internet or any associated equipment Salt 106.5 may at its absolute discretion disqualify the entire entry or any portion thereof.
- Salt 106.5 may incorporate information from entrants in any contest(s) in any data base to be used for the purpose of its business.
- A failure by Salt 106.5 to enforce any of these General Contest Rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any person.
- Salt 106.5 may terminate any contest at any time at its absolute discretion. In the event of such termination, Salt 106.5 may at its absolute discretion elect not to award any prize in respect of the terminated contest.