Your support and partnership helps build up local families, strengthen marriages and literally save countless lives!
Your gift will help keep us on air this year. As a listener supported not-for-profit community radio station we depend on approximately 60% of our needed funds to come from you our supporters and partners.
We don’t receive any government funding, we are not owned by a mega church or another large organisation or network. We are a membership owned, locally operated registered charity and rely heavily on community involvement and financial giving. Business Sponsorship only provides a small part of the needed funds to run the radio station. Thank you for your significant partnership reaching tens of thousands with the Good News in a real relevant way.
I don’t know of a better way to reach the Sunny Coast for Jesus.
– Salt 106.5 reaches 42,000 locals every month*
– The average listener tunes in for a massive 14 hours a week*
– Almost 40% of our listeners are un-churched*. What an opportunity to share our Christian faith and provide hope for many that are otherwise hope-less.
– Research indicates Salt 106.5 helps listeners make Godly decisions, be better people (better parents), increase their prayer life, Bible reading time, and church attendance**.
– Media is one of the major influences on our society and it is vital that local Christian radio remains strong in this part of the country!
– Unfortunately, mainstream media has an ungodly agenda, is largely negative and anti-Christian. We are the only local Christian radio station going against the negatives that come with mainstream radio.
– We speak Life, Faith, Hope and Love into every listeners life.
The Gospel is free, but it takes financial support to share it with our world.
There is such a harvest before us, but we need your support right now!
* McNair July 2017
** McCrindle March 2017