SALT 106.5 SHINING STARS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS 2018’
- 1 Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions. Entry into the promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Sunshine Coast Christian Broadcasters Association Inc., trading as “Salt 106.5”, of Level 1, Southern Cross Institute Building, 102 Buderim Pines Drive, Buderim QLD 4556. ABN 88 280 613 828.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, Sunshine Coast Christian Broadcasters Association Inc. includes all related and subsidiary companies, past, present and future officers, agents, representatives, employees and assigns.
- The promotion commences at 6.00am AEST on Monday 16th May 2018 and entries close at 8.00am AEST on Friday 18th May 2018 (the Promotion Period).
- To enter the draw, participants must register their non-profit or charity organisation via the link at salt1065.com.
- Listeners and supporters vote for their preferred non-profit or charity organisation via the link at salt1065.com.
- Registrations will take up to 24 hours to appear on the Salt 106.5 website.
- Salt 106.5 reserves the right to remove any organisation that may conflict with the stations’ mission and value statement, or does not comply with Terms and Conditions.
- There is a limit of one voting session per person. Each person can nominate as many organisations as they would like in the one voting session.
- Incomplete and incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
Prize and Draw
- The prize may not be transferred or substituted except at the Promoter’s discretion. This prize is not transferable for cash. This prize cannot be exchanged, transferred of gifted to another party without permission from the promoter.
- Every registered non-profit or charity organization will be given two months’ worth of online advertising with Salt 106.5 – valued at $500 to be used by Dec 31 2018. Placement, style and content of this advertising is at the discretion of Salt 106.5.
- Five times per weekday Salt 106.5 announcers will randomly draw out one organization who will be given the opportunity to win $1000 worth of Salt 106.5 on air sponsorship. The announcer will read out the name and an official from that organization will have twelve minutes to call 07 5442 1065 to claim the $1000 Salt 106.5 on air station sponsorship package.
- If unclaimed, the sponsorship package will jackpot in multiples of $1000 until it is claimed (see 3.c.) for the duration of the competition.
- Once an organization has been drawn, it will not be drawn again for the duration of the promotion.
- Every organization registered will have the opportunity to be given an additional $25,000 Salt 106.5 sponsorship package. This is based on listener votes via the link at Salt 106.5.
- The organization with the most votes as of 8am 18th May 2018 will receive the $25,000 sponsorship package, as per terms and condition set out in 3.h to 3.i.
- Sponsorship packages must be used and campaign completed by May 1st
- It is not the responsibility of Salt 106.5 to ensure that any sponsorship package is used.
- Sponsorship packages are to be used in the form of a Salt 106.5 on-air and website campaign only (except at the discretion of the Promoter).
- On-air campaigns will on-air as Run-Of-Station (5am – 12 midnight seven days a week). Any deviation of this will involve additional costs, payable by the winner.
- Additional on-air sponsorship spots can be added at the expense of the winner.
- Sponsorship packages do not include any external production cost. Any external production costs will be the responsibility of the winning organization.
- The winner will be announced on air by Salt 106.5 management and the decision will be final, based on the voting information received as of 8am, 18 May 2018.
- The winner’s details will be announced on Salt 106.5 and will be published on the Salt 106.5 website at http://www.salt1065.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these competition conditions, they forfeit or they don’t claim the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct a further draw or draws, as required, before the end of 18th May 2018 and will continue attempting to find a winner till one is found. The winner of the subsequent draw will be announced on Salt 106.5 and published on http://www.salt1065.com.
- The main prize of $25,000 sponsorship on Salt 106.5 can not be won by same organisation/group for two consecutive years.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. By entering the promotion, and unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees to be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and the winners’ names and addresses and photographs for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, including sending the entrant electronic messages, without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
- The Salt 106.5 General Terms and Conditions also apply. https://salt1065.com/tscs/
- The Promoter does not take any responsibility for any costs associated with entering and/or accessing this competition.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned due to any reason, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) in it’s sole discretion to cancel the promotion or to disqualify any individual who has tampered with the entry process.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes; the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the promotion and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
- If the Promoter becomes aware that a prize winner is in breach of any Entry Requirement contained in these Terms and Conditions the Promoter may deem that prize winner ineligible.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoters) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoters; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Conditions of Entry; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant and/or (f) redemption of the prize.
The Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 (Qld) as a Category 4 Game.
AEST means Australian Eastern Standard Time.
Salt 106.5 means the radio frequency and organisation operated by the Promoter on Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Business Day means a day other than a Saturday or a Sunday or a public holiday listed throughout Australia or Queensland.