Sunshine Coast Karate, Sign On Day. Saturday, 17th February.
Come and see why Sunshine Coast Karate is the home of Martial arts on the Sunshine Coast.
Sunshine Coast Karate was established in the year 2000, by husband and wife team Martin & Sandra Phillips, together we share over 60 years combined experience (34 years & 28 years) in Karate. Over the years our dojo community has grown to over 200 members and boasts a modern, fully equipped, full-time facility, with over 30 classes a week for students of all ages.
Our dojo has produced numerous world champions and we are serious about helping you to reach your full potential, both in karate and in life.
Here’s what’s happening on the sign on day.
FREE Trial Classes
* Little Champions 4-7yrs – 8:45 – 9:25am
* Karate Kids 8-15yrs – 9:30 – 10:25am
* Teens/Adults – 10:30 – 11:25am
* Demonstration from our black belts and leadership team.
* FREE sausage sizzle.
* Colouring competition (enter now), winner selected on the day.
* Bonus offer for new students who sign up on the day.
Register your interest NOW.