Would you like to start cultivating your own Oyster Mushrooms at home? This workshop will be hosted by some local, gourmet mushroom specialists who’ll provide a heap of expert advice.
- Take a closer look at the life-cycle of fungi and learn about how it grows.
- Discover edible and medicinal mushrooms and hear about some of their health benefits.
- Get tips on low-tech oyster mushroom cultivation techniques and check out the recommended equipment.
- Learn about ideal spaces and environments for growth.
- Each participant will receive a take-home Oyster Mushroom kit with everything you need to get started.
Registration is $30 per person.
Thursday the 5th of March at 5pm at Caloundra Regional Library
Tuesday the 10th of March at 5pm at Coolum Regional Library
Saturday the 14th of March at 9.30am at Maleny Regional Library
Tuesday the 17th of March at 5pm at Maroochydore Regional Library
Saturday the 28th of March at 10am at Kawana Regional Library
For further details visit the Facebook Events Page
To register or buy tickets visit the Sunshine Coast Libraries Website