Attention kids of all ages:
Get ready for an eco-hunt adventure like no other these school holidays!
Grab your walking shoes and your phone/tablet and join in the Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary Eco-Hunt during these school holidays for your chance to win a range of great prizes.
Your quest is to explore the wetlands and find as many birds, butterflies, insects, crabs and other animals living at the Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary as you can.
Submit your sightings (captured on your device camera) through the free, fun outdoor mobile app, QuestaGame.
You’ll receive expert feedback and points for your sightings based on their rarity.
• When: 24th June- 9th July 2017 (9am-5pm)
• Where: Maroochy Wetlands Sanctuary, Sports Rd, Bli Bli.
Three great prizes on offer from our sponsors:
1. Main prize draw – 1 Family Pass (2A3C) on Maroochy Nature Cruises
(One winner to be drawn from all eco-hunt entries who submit at least one sighting from the wetlands.)
2. Champion spotter – $100 voucher from Whites IGA Bli Bli
(Highest overall score based on sightings submitted from within the wetlands.)
3. Best find – $100 gift voucher from River Shore Resort (can be used in restaurant, bar or accommodation)
(Highest scoring individual sighting)
So strap your boots on and get the kids outside over the holidays.